Saturday, January 24, 2015

org.hibernate.HibernateException: No Session found for current thread 5

I encounter this problem while I was running test

I was trying to save an object and these are the three layers in my hibernate

Entities - the ones with the metadata and the model object which actually mapped to the relations

Dao - which extends an Abstract dao, and have the most preliminary data access models.. comes with a impl

and the Service layer
I was testing the methods in the service classes and finally figured what I was missing

@Service("headerService")
@Transactional(readOnly = false)
public class HeaderServiceImpl implements HeaderService

@Transaction was missing, and these are the things which I explore during debugging

1. Setting or mutating any of the relationships
2. Going through the annotations
3. Checking the configuration files

Follow the below link 

No comments:

Post a Comment